Once a party has obtained a court order, the litigation may not cease. Sometimes it is necessary to obtain an attorney to enforce a court order. Most commonly, with family law suits involving children, parties find it necessary to file enforcement actions regarding child support and child visitation. Occasionally, a party will find it necessary to enforce a court order involving property. For example, if one spouse was ordered to deliver and execute a title to another spouse on a particular date and time and he or she fails to do so, an enforcement action may be brought against the party who violated the court order.

Contact Timpa Law Office

If you are in need of a Family Lawyer in the Rockwall county, contact Timpa Law Office.

Timpa Law Office